It is possible that you will experience a synchronization error from Hornetdrive after deleting a file or folder. This might occur when performing the deletion while the client is syncing.
If encountering this behavior, follow these steps:
- Deactivate the drive on which deletion took place
- Open the action menu through the down arrow from the right hand side
- Select “Information > Deactivate”
- Restart your device
- Reactivate the drive
- Choose “Inactive Drives” from the left-hand side
- From the action menu, choose “Information > Activate”
- Wait for the synchronization to finish
It might be necessary to delete the file/folder again.