Should you encounter any issues synchronizing Hornetdrive, then please follow these steps:
1. Make sure that you are using the latest Hornetdrive Client
2. Check the network connection from the affected device(s). Make sure:
- That you are able to connect to the Internet
- If a proxy server is used, that it is correctly setup from “Settings Menu > Proxy”
- That your firewall or antivirus software is not blocking the communication attempts from the client. For further information on how to check for such attempts and adjust your software, please refer to the build in help or contact your software vendor.
- If the issue appears directly after booting your computer, set up a delay from within the client.
3. Check if the files are shown incorrectly or not at all from within the Hornetdrive client instead of checking via Explorer/Finder and if this can be confirmed:
4. Reset the local Hornetdrive Cache.
5. Check if the issue is reproducible with a new OS user. Please refer to the help appropriate for your OS:
- Windows 7/8: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13951/windows-create-user-account
- Windows 10: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/5de907f1-f8ba-4fd9-a89d-efd23fee918c/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-10
- macOS: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH18891?locale=en_U
6. Uninstall and reinstall Hornetdrive completely.
Information about products not created by Hornetsecurity, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Hornetsecurity, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Hornetsecurity assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Hornetsecurity makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Risks are inherent in the use of the Internet. Contact the vendor for additional information. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.